I Just Lost the Game...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutants- As in X-Men

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mutants- As in X-Men - Page 3 Empty Re: Mutants- As in X-Men

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 am

I laughed as I heard that and grabbed Alexa. She was completely in shock after what had happened. "I think we need to get you home, Lex." I began to lead her away. "What are you gonna do, Kieran?"
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

https://all-for-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I'll find an alley or something

I didn't have much of a choice after all. I couldn't exactly open my front door to get in. Not that anyone in my neighbourhood cared. I mean, I'm always playing loud music and on the odd occasion I get drunk. That of course only happens when I'm human. I ducked past the other two and bounded off aimlessly. The only problem I faced now was dog catchers, they could be a nuiescence and cages weren't my thing.

- Brittany Perish (Brit) -

It took me awhile to find my way home and when I finally walked up the driveway, I was horrified to see a car parked in the garage. Great. My parents were home. Sure enough, the minute I walked through the door, my mum was watching from her position on the couch. She raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know whether to ask about, uh, that or why the school was rang", she said.

I ignored her and went to my room, grabbed a fresh set of clothes (jeans and dark blue tank top) and threw the jacket in my handbag on the floor and grabbed my leather jacket from my wardrobe. I then went to have a shower. I smelt like lake. When I was done I returned to the living room and to my mum's awaiting expression of curiousity. She opened her mouth but I cut her off.

"I'm going to the library", I mumbled.

I shifted my bag higher up my shoulder and left the house. I was lucky enough to have discarded it before I had walked out into the lake and caused havoc. Otherwise my phone would have been totalled. I walked out of the house and slammed the door shut behind me.

Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Naomi: I shook my head as Kieran ran off and walked Alexa home. I knocked on the door and her parents almost died of shock when I dropped her off. I started to walk to my house. I needed a new set of clothes.

((can you not use that small font it gives me a headache to read))
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

https://all-for-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum