I Just Lost the Game...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutants- As in X-Men

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mutants- As in X-Men Empty Mutants- As in X-Men

Post by Blyss Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 am

Alright. So think X-Men. But please be original. The characters copyrighted to Marvel aren't to be used. You can make characters based on them, but please be original. Max of 2 characters. Based in a human high school. The group don't have their powers yet. After you make the profile you have to make a post showing how your character got their powers. Once everyone has done this, we will do a series of posts and then have the characters meet somehow. Max of 5 powers

Name: Alexa Morov
Personality: To put it simply out there. She is the Queen Bee. Smarter then see looks and used to be friends with Naomi, but ditched her when she had a chance to slot in with the "popular's". Parents are both Russian and she speaks it fluently doesn't have a Russian Accent.
Powers: Gets glimpses of the future without warning, can make people see things that aren't there, and has developed great empathy
Looks:Mutants- As in X-Men Tumblr_mgqqlsUOqy1rsit0po6_r3_250
Other: Wear a locket given to her by a her sister (Mara) who committed suicide 3 years ago
Mutants- As in X-Men Il-430x023

Name: Naomi White
Personality: Was confidant once but lost that confidence after Alexa ditched her. Since then has become a bit of a sarcastic b**** to cover up how much it hurt her. Takes a bit of getting used to and most people hate/dislike her strongly. However she is pretty much a genius and her grades are always perfect. Has a photographic memory
Powers: IQ hit 289. Has slight telekinesis and telepathy but it is very weak. Is able to control technology/electronics.
Looks:Mutants- As in X-Men Saoirse-Ronan-at-Barry-McCall-Pho20graphy-exhib-launch-copperhouse-gallery-15052012-photo-karl-burke-1
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

https://all-for-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mutants- As in X-Men Empty Re: Mutants- As in X-Men

Post by Laumiņa Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

Mutants- As in X-Men WrangleW2011Mutants- As in X-Men Tumblr_mptaksr3WU1qkyn6no1_500
...I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me...

Name:
Brittany Perish
(Brit)

Personality:
Portrayed as an innocent and seemingly bubbly blonde, most people just brush Brittany away, ignoring the true potential she contains. This alone just refers to her personality, putting aside the fact that she has powers, something not every human in the world possesses, not even her own parents. Brittany is a gifted speaker and her clear head allows for her to spin her words whichever way she desires, whether it be to win an argument or console a friend. She is very motherly towards her friends; she can became protective and considers them family no matter how close they are to her. As stated above, Brittany struggles with friendships, this is why she clings so tightly to the ones she builds. She has a calm and patient nature, her fiery temper only rearing its ugly head when she is pushed to her very limits. Since she was a little girl, Brittany enjoyed her sports and even as she grew she kept her athletic streak. Being so into sports meant that Brittany would often travel, whether it be plane, train or car. On these occasions, her father would travel with her and verse her at cards. Poker, blackjack, go fish. You name it she learnt it and still enjoys playing in her teen years, mind you she prefers poker now.

Others:
She can control water, breathe underwater, communicate with aquatic animals and grow a mermaid tail at will 

Looks: 
Mutants- As in X-Men Large

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mutants- As in X-Men Tumblr_moyyzhVvg31sq0y5mo1_500Mutants- As in X-Men Tumblr_mqzfk4mePn1swxsryo1_500
...I've had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am...

Name:
Kieran Carne
(KC)

Personality:
Kieran is extroverted, abrasive and yet is still highly disciplined and focused. He can be described as ‘fussy’ as he is always looking at every minor detail, every little flaw in the world he lives in. Intelligent and quick-witted, he prefers to use his own methods to accomplish tasks and handle situations. He also has a sense of humour, or so he thinks, and is often mocking others or making smart remarks. Kieran is very patient and trustworthy, unless you anger him because his temper is a force to be reckoned with. He believes in peace over violence however he is also mindful of just how twisted some people can be. He is not afraid to fight and to protect others, so long as he can justify his actions

Others:
He can talk to animals, shape-shift into any animal or can grow a certain features of an animal (wings, ears, claws etc)
He also is best friends with Brit and has known her since they were kids. So when he got himself stuck as a German Shepherd and couldn't change back, she let him stay with her. The two have a brother/sister relationship. 
He is still stuck as a dog and has been for three months. 

Looks:
Mutants- As in X-Men Tumblr_lytxpkEink1r31pfeo1_500

Last edited by Pixie on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Pix, where are your characters?
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 am

Right there Wink
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 am

Let's start this then. PS for Alexa's glimpses of the future I will change the font colour to Dark Blue. When Naomi is communicating with technology she will be Grey. Remember the first post is how they discovered their powers.

Alexa: I smiled as I walked out of my last class and walked out of the school, the crowd parting for me. "Hey, Alexa. Do you want a lift?" Some senior asked me with a wink. A loud crashing noise. Me staggering out of a wreck. collapsing. An Ambulance. I looked at him startled and shook my head. "Maybe another day I said, composing myself. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Especially when I heard him saying what a bitch I was, but not aloud. I could feel everyone being confused, which only made me freak out even more.

Naomi: I looked around the computer lab. The IT geeks had already left and I was the last one there. Naomi, Naomi, Naomi. I jumped sky high. I looked around and then noticed one of the computers turn on and my name began appearing. "St.t....op!" I shrieked. Everything powered by electricity in the entire place turned off and screams could be heard around the entire building. I did that. I...
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 pm

- Brittany Perish (Brit) -
School was finally out for the day and quite frankly I couldn't have been happier. It had nothing to do with competing against other kids for popularity or anything of sorts but just being around so many people in six hours and having to use so much of my energy, it just didn't always seem worth it. I slammed my locker shut and stuffed what books I needed into my shoulder bag. I was just about to leave when I could hear noises coming from the male bathroom, sounds like a struggle. I glanced around me meekly then made my way slowly and quietly towards the bathrooms. The door was slightly open and from where I stood I could see two boys trying to force a third boy into the traditional swirlie. The poor victim managed to struggle backwards and I felt relieved when I saw him stand to run out. But the other boys grabbed him and pulled him towards the toilets. Fury built in me and then. BANG! Water came shooting out of the toilets, showering all three in water, at least that was what I hoped it was. The two assholes made to run out but slipped over onto their faces. I clapped a hand over my mouth to keep me from laughing and I left quickly before anyone saw me or before the water hit me.

As I made my way outside I allowed myself to dwell on the toilet incident. I mean one toilet, ok, coincidence, but all three at once. The male bathroom must now look like something out of a water park. I adjusted the strap of my bag onto my shoulder and made my way around the back of the school. I was expecting my ride there. When I walked around the back though instead of seeing a horse though I saw a German Shepherd.

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I grinned when I saw my friend approaching. My tongue lolled out the side of my mouth and my tail wagged at a million miles an hour.
"A dog? How the hell is that supposed to get me home?" Brittany laughed as she rubbed me between my ears.
My ears drooped slightly and my tail tucked between my legs.
"You're still stuck aren't you?" Brittany smirked and crouched down so she could look me in the eye.
I nodded sheepishly, causing her to explode into a fit of laughter.
I discovered my powers a year ago, when I turned sixteen. Three months ago, I got stuck as a dog. A really annoying predicament. I have to go outside, I mean you know, go. I have to eat and drink out of silver dishes and dog catchers are real bitches. I sometimes wonder if I still remember how to be human.
Brittany looked at me and smiled. "Guess I'm walking home then", she joked. She then took off to the fence, waiting for me so she could give me a boost over the fence.
I couldn't help but notice the smile. It didn't seem right. I know from experience. I wore a similar expression when I first...
I barked happily and raced over to the fence, lowered down into a crouch when I neared it, and then sailed over it and landed on my paws on the other side.
''You crazy asshole" Brittany's voice was as full of astonishment as her face.
Well I was happy because I had a feeling. I think my best friend just discovered she had powers. I could only hope they included being able to turn me back!
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Alright welcome to the next day. OK So somehow they all need to meet....

Alexa: I walked into school. Yesterday never happened. You know, I imagined it. I opened my locker.Naomi. People staring. Power Out. Gym. Dog. I shook my head and rearranged my hair. Why was that dog familiar. I looked out the window and saw a blonde girl and a dog. The dog.

Naomi: I ran into school late and went straight to the gym for assembly. I slammed the door a little louder than I had hoped and everyone turned and looked at me. I grinned, bowed and walked over to a seat. I adjusted my shirt and noticed the guy behind me checking out my bust. I glared and my eyes widened as the entire gym went black and screams ricocheted around the place.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:06 pm

I had barely made it to assembly that morning because I had to complete a mountain of homework. I had been up half the night working on it but I fell asleep at my desk, much to Kieran's amusement, so I had no choice but to do it in the morning. It was so not worth it. The assembly started of quietly, teachers talking, students not caring. The same old routine. That was until the lights went out. Screams filled the gym and I had to clap my hands over my ears to keep me from going deaf. It was probably just a blackout, they happened all the time. The saddest part of it all was that I think I heard a couple of my teachers screaming as well. I fumbled around for the phone in my pocket and opened up my torch app. It was bright enough for me to make out the people running around like idiots and the other people either sitting or standing in shock or surprise. I myself was quite surprised because nearly everyone in this room had a phone yet they were all contempt running around screaming rather than get out into the light. Using my phone as a torch, I managed to find my way out through a side door. 

- Keiran Carne (KC) -

I had spent the morning keeping close to the school. I hated spending my days stuck inside the house alone so I often hung around the school and waited for Brittany to finish. Usually I would turn into a horse and I would give her a lift that way but since I was stuck as a dog, well all I could do was accompany her whilst she walked. When screams came from the gym, I freaked. I scrambled over the fence and bolted towards the gym. Not only because Brittany was in there but if something was truly wrong, they were all practically sitting ducks. I noticed Brittany leaning against the wall on the outside of the gym and walked over to her. 
"Easy Kieran, just a blackout and a bunch of wimps", Brittany said lightly as she put her phone in her bag.
But something was wrong. I made a gesture for Brit to follow me with my tail and led her around to the front of the school. Out front the traffic lights were still changing from red to green as always. If this was a blackout, wouldn't all the electricity be cut? I glanced at Brittany who was fiddling with the zip of her bag. Suddenly a fire hydrant across the street burst. Water began to spill from it and onto the streets. I glanced back at Brittany who was now trembling, not a lot but I could feel it as I was standing right beside her.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:29 am

I forget to set something for when Naomi reads minds but it will be bold

Alexa: I noticed the girl I had seen with he dog slip out and did a similar thing. I saw that Naomi had already disappeared and scowled. I got outside just in time to see the fire hydrant explode. But more importantly the dog was there. There was just something about the dog that wasn't right. It was.. worried. About the girl. I shook my head and sat down to fix my hair and makeup and wait for the confusion to die down.

Naomi: As soon as the lights went out I ran out the gym. I heard the screams from behind me but really couldn't care less. This isn't right. This isn't right. I ran to the side of the school and saw the dog sitting there. Why are the lights off... Britt Smile. A girl ran out exactly as he said that and he led her around the front of the school. I went slowly behind him and noticed Alexa out of the corner of me eye. Then the fire hydrant blew, scaring the absolute beejeezus out of me, I got another fright as the traffic light began flickering orange and not changing from that.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:32 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I heard a noise behind me and became defensive. I turned around and saw another girl standing nearby. I bared my teeth, my fur bristling. I didn't like this, I didn't like this at all. Brittany turned to see what had caught my attention and she too noticed the girl. Her reaction was a lot different to mine.
"Naomi, hi, uh, I can explain. The dog, is a, uh, stray. No dogs on campus right.", she sounded nervous.

I wondered if she knew she was the reason why the hydrant exploded. The traffic lights didn't make sense though. Electricity and water don't mix. That means that whatever, or whoever, was screwing with the power wasn't Brittany. I thought I was the only with powers and right now I wished that that was true. I let out another warning snarl at this Naomi.
"Go on, shoo", Brittany said. Again her voice was nervous.
But until things sorted themselves out, Brittany was going to have to deal with my company and so would this Naomi chick. If I could have said anything at that moment it would have been something along the lines, 'You better watch yourself'. I hated being stuck as an animal, I couldn't communicate in English.

If Kieran didn't stop barking he was going to draw attention to the entire school. Not to mention he was snarling at the most meanest girls at school. If these weird occurrences didn't kill me, she sure will. In my head I was pleading for Kieran to turn around and walk away, get out of the school entirely. I had managed to keep him hidden for so long. The minute he discovered his powers he came to me for help. When he got stuck, he crashed at my place. If anyone found out, I couldn't lose my best friend. I glanced between Naomi and Kieran, that was when I noticed Alexa. Great the mean girl and queen bee. I chewed my lip as I thought.

Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:40 am

Naomi: I looked at the dog. "You're not the only one with a bad feeling, Kieran." I murmered before I could stop myself.

Alexa: I walked over to stare at the lights and heard what Naomi said to the dog. "Great Naoms, you;ve gone crazy along with turning into a complete and utter biatch. Well done." I said with a wry smile. I glanced over at Britt, I think her name was. Water. Tail.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:16 am

With both Alexa and Naomi in front of me, I took a tentative step back. Kieran on the other hand remained where he was. He seemed almost frozen in place. I guess he hadn't expected them to know it was him. I was about to open my mouth to say something, to defend my friend, when Kieran moved. To say he moved would be an understatement. Kieran sprinted headlong into Naomi and pinned her. I cried out in alarm and took another step back. That was when I noticed it. The ground was rumbling underneath us. I hadn't noticed it at first but now I couldn't miss it. Before I could say anything, the water pipes burst, showering us all in water. I stood there, frozen in place. Kieran looked at me wide eyed and I could have sworn he winked at me. Idiot. My heart was racing and I literally couldn't move. Had I done that? I thought back to yesterday. The boys in the males bathroom. All the toilet water sent sky high. I was there. The fire hydrant, now. What the hell?
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:24 am

Naomi: I glared at Kieran and sent him flying, well not exactly, just got him off me really and crawled back a little. "What the hell was that?" I shouted at the dog. "You are obviously not a dog, you have human brainwaves...." I slowed down a little as I got to the end of the sentence. How had I known that?

Alexa: I stared as the dog jumped on and shook my head. Trust Naoms. I looked at the water that was everywhere. "Brit, you did this, did't you?" I said looking at her.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -
After being shoved off of Naomi I took a step back and glanced between everyone. Just to annoy Naomi, I shook my coat, sending a spray of dog hair and water everywhere. Satisfied, I bounded back to Brittany and loyally stood beside her. She was unresponsive though. Wide eyed in shock. I barked in an attempt to snap her out of it. Nothing. I glanced between the two other girls. I didn't like this, I really didn't like this. Especially that Naomi chick. If she kept poking around in my head I was going to poke around the inside of hers. Only difference being that her head would be disembodied. My fur was still raised, tail upright and ears pricked. It was clear that I didn't like this situation.

It took me a moment to snap out of my shock and take in the mess I had caused.
"I didn't do this", I stammered.
I wasn't exactly lying, I didn't know if I was the one responsible and I didn't want to believe it either. I reached up and pulled my ponytail free, letting strands of wet hair lie across my back freely. I absentmindedly began to pat Kieran on the top of his head, trying to calm him. I didn't like him like that, on high alert like there should be something to be afraid of.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 am

Alexa: " I saw this happening lat night, in my dream. But you had a mermaid tail..." I said straight at her. "and he, it, is a human, i think. Naoms just confirmed it." I nodded at Naomi and she smiled weakly back atme. Whatever she had done had worn her down.

Naomi: I tried to compose my self and get my breath and heartbeat back to normal. I nodded and smiled back at Alexa. Even enemies can kinda become friends again I guess...... I staggered to my feet. "We should take this elsewhere before other people notice what is happening and reach the same conclusion that Alexa and I just did."
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:29 am

What were they going on about. A tail? Kieran was the one with the animal changing abilities. I dismissed that thought though and moved on to my next one. I didn't want to leave the school. I felt safer here, maybe because I could just turn around and walk back there and no one would question me and Kieran could slip away. But I had a feeling that these two weren't going to leave me alone otherwise. I crossed my arms and looked down at Kieran who was looking up at me, as if he wanted to make me decide whether or not to agree with them. He gave me an encouraging nod and I sighed.
"Alright we can deal with this elsewhere", I said quietly.
Kieran barked, tail wagging. At least he seemed happy about this. I wondered where we were going to go. Kieran's house was empty, he had bought himself a house for when he got himself stuck and couldn't be around people, especially if he changed into some weird animal. I didn't dwell on Kieran's house though, I didn't Naomi to find out about it. It was Kieran's safe house, just for him. The place in front of them was a mess, the earth around the water pipes had caved in around where the water had burst from and large mud patches had formed all over the place.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:34 am

Alexa: "There is a secluded kind of grove about 5 minutes walk from here." I said and started to walk in the direction of it.

Naomi: I stood there in shock for a minute as I realised that Alexa still remembered the grove. I looked at the other 2 and followed Alexa. Something was going on here and I was going to work out what it was, even if it was the death of me
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am

((Something's going on? You don't say Razz))

- Kieran Carne (KC) -
I could still sense Brittany's unease at all of this so I followed after the two girls first. I soon heard Brittany's heels on the ground behind me as she followed. Since I was a dog and a little bit of a prick, when I noticed a puddle caused by Brit's water pipe explosion, I raced for it and skidded though, sending mud everywhere. When I was done, I shook out my coat, sending mud everywhere and causing my fur to stick out on odd angles.
"Idiot", my sensitive ears picked up from Brittany even though she mumbled it.
I wore a lopsided grin as I fell instep beside Alexa and Naomi despite Brittany's attempts to pull me back by grabbing my tail.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 am

Naomi: I shook my head. Whatever the dog was it was a huge asshole. We arrived at the clearing and I sat down on a stump in the middle of a clearing. "So what are we going to do about this? Whatever this is?"
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:42 am

I had followed the others to the clearing where I quietly took a seat under a tree. Kieran on the other hand did not seem as contempt to sit still. As soon as he could see we were all sorted, he slipped off before Naomi spoke. I had a feeling he might have been trying to shift back and didn't want us to watch. Depending on the animal, during the shift Kieran sometimes had small seizures, something he probably didn't want the other two to see. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone which had gotten itself tangled in my jacket when I had put it back after leaving the hall. I flicked it on to check the time then unlocked it so I could check my messages. I was reading over one from a friend. I only had a couple of friends at school but I didn't mind their company and took comfort in the smaller group. Less drama.

"Well considering we're in the middle of nowhere and now the staff have discovered the new water fountain at the school, I think it's safe to assume we're screwed", I replied without even looking up from my phone.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:01 am

Alexa: I laughed and nodded. "Not especially, the teachers all love em so I can probs explain it away." I looked at both of the girls. "Now to address the elephant in the clearing. What is happening to us? You destroyed that water hydrant somehow, and Naomi you threw that dog, kieran you called it, right off you without touching it. Now that is wierd."

Naomi: I kept my head down until Alexa finished. " I agree, but there was also something else... the blackout I mean." I murmered
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

- Brittany Perish -

I was about to add to the list of things I had done, the incident in the boys bathroom the day before, when I stopped myself. I had no reason to trust these girls, at least not until I knew what I was capable of and was able to defend myself rather than hide behind a dog. Besides these girls had bullied and degraded my friends and here I was with them in a clearing talking about magical powers. I would like to deny the existence of power but Kieran was proof enough for me. I soon ran out of messages for me to distract myself with and had no choice but to toss the phone back into my bag. I pressed myself further up against the tree and drew my knees up to my chin. For a clearing I sure as hell felt cornered.
"His name is Kieran Carne", I murmured under my breath. 
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 am

Naomi: I looked at her startled. "The kid who went missing? The one that no one has seen in weeks?"

Alexa: I shook my head about to talk when Naomi interrupted
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm

I nodded. That would be him. Only Kieran could get himself stuck as an animal for three months. I was just glad that it was in the form of a typical house pet and that he hadn't gotten stuck as a lion or monkey, something that wouldn't fit around here. Heck him walking around as a horse raised too many questions already. I could still remember him showing up at my doorstep early one morning. I was home alone as my parents were both out on business trips so I was doing the cleaning around the house since they woke me up when they left. I had been with Kieran long enough the little quirks in his behaviour that allowed me to tell him apart from any other dog. That and he opened the front door. Once he was inside he was running around the place frantically, it took me hours to calm him. When he was calm he proceeded to eat everything in the kitchen whilst I tried to think of a way to explain to my parents why we had a new dog.  
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Naomi: I shook my head in wonder "So he shapeshifts, can he like turn into other people or is it just animals?"
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:18 am

"The only human he can turn into is himself", I replied.
That was a relief. It was bad enough that I spent mornings with a lion in the kitchen and dinner with a wolf in the living room. If he could shift into other people, I would have a lot more problems on my hands and I had a feeling the crime rate in the area would drastically rise.
"So how long exactly do we plan on staying out here?" I asked casually.
After all it was getting quite boring out here and there wasn't even any sources of water around for me to practice on.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Alexa: I shrugged. "I like it out here, there is no water and no electricity." I smiled a little devilishly at the 2 girls. "and seeming how from my experiences I can only see the future I think we are pretty safe out here."
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 am

"Well that may be all well and good for you, but I think I need a walk", I retorted.
I reached down and grabbed my bag, dusted the leaves and dirt off my dark denim jeans and headed off.
"Alone", I added quickly before disappearing from their sight.
I didn't get far, or so I thought. It was hard to tell, everything looked the same out here. I crouched down and dug out a small hole in the ground and stared at it for a moment in thought. Three times now I had managed to make objects that contain water explode, did that mean I could summon water or just make things blow? Curious I placed a hand in the hole and waited. Nothing. At first at least, the air around my hand began to cool and then the water began to seep from the soil, feeling up the hole to the top. The water was clear and pure, the sides of the hole hardened by dehydration. I washed my dirt covered hands in the puddle and grinned. 
"I knew it!" I said in delight, keeping my voice to a soft whisper just in case I was still near them.

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I had been trying unsuccessfully to gain control over my human state again. I was beginning to worry that I would end up staying as a dog forever. If that was the case then my days were numbered. There was a bright side to my attempts. Even though I was stuck as an animal, I had discovered that I wasn't confined to my canine form. I had managed to shift into cat then back to dog. It wasn't what I had wanted but baby steps were better than nothing. I made my way back to the clearing to find the number of girls there had decreased by one. I sniffed out where Brittany had been and walked over to sit in her place. I was alone with these two, let the fun begin.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Naomi: I looked at Kieran as he sat down. "So why are you a dog?" I asked curiously
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

Questions, why did it always have to be questions? Yes on no questions I could handle but any other question I couldn't, I can't speak English when I'm an animal. It didn't take me long to figure that out and for some reason it came to me as a shock. Because you know a human turning into any animal wasn't a shock enough. Ever since then I have been tirelessly been trying to find ways to communicate when I'm animal because often or not, I'm stuck as one. I could never learn my lesson. Anyway there had to be another way around this. I remembered how Naomi first discovered my name. Telepathy, a mind hack. I got myself comfortable, curled up under the tree, looking like a big fur ball, and let my gaze fall onto the school bitch.
Alright mind reader lets see what you got.
I let that thought linger in my mind for a moment before quickly trying to figure out what I wanted to point out next. 
I'm not a dog by choice. I've just been stuck as one for a month..or two...or three. Don't judge! Changing is harder than you think!
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum