The Host kind of thing...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Host kind of thing...

Post by Blyss on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 am

I walked in and stared at the blood. "What are you doing?" I shouted as I ran over to her and grabbed her hand. I began to clean it and wrapped a bandage around her hand. "Are you a fool? In all my experience with souls, none have done something so stupid."

Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

View user profile http://all-for-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa on Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:45 am

- Merciful (Mercy) -

I glanced down at my bandaged hand and sighed.

"I don't need or apparently don't deserve your hospitality", I mused to myself bitterly.

Whatever you're about to do, you'll regret later

I fumbled with the dressing until I found the end and then I began to unravel the material from my hand. The cut didn't look too bad, I mean this body had suffered a broken neck and a crushed lung. This looked like a papercut in comparison.

Don't overestimate my body's resistant to feel pain

I ignored Cassidy and instead I pictured myself back with my own kind, away from here, from humans, and from that annoying voice in my head. To spend my days stretched out under the sun with a cool drink or maybe travel, get as far from here as possible. There had to be a place with no humans left rebelling on this planet somewhere. I hoped.

Laumiņa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:35 pm

((OK I am entering one of the souls who has changed sides. Meet Olympe.))
Name: Olympe (Soul) Tani Volt (Human)
Species: Well both obviously
Personality: In this case the 2 are perfectly in sync and work together to control the body. Prior to being taken over by Olympe, Tani was the quiet girl that nobody noticed. Having someone who could understand her was like a complete miracle. Now the combined force of the two is almost unstoppable. Olympe hasn't gone so far as to show how to remove the souls but is on the verge. The two together aren't massively confident but enough to function. Olympe chose her name as she has always loved the history of all 4 of the planets she had inhabited throughout her life span. I wise beyond her human years
Picture:

Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Olympe: I walked into the room and smiled at the soul on the bench. Melody smiled at me and walked out. "So I am here to make you feel every so slightly more comfortable. I am Olympe."

Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:49 pm

((I can't see the pic))

- Merciful (Mercy) -

Well considering there was some sardistic male around here that seemed to have it out for me, comfortable, was the very last thing I would be feeling. My thoughts were distubed though when I heard laughing. I recognised it as Cassidy's laughter in the back of my mind. I couldn't even begin to imagine what was so assuming to her.

They have to use...oh god

She couldn't even finish her sentence.

These humans are so pathetic. They're playing good cop bad cop!

I had no idea what had Cassidy so amused but since she wasn't screaming or giving me violent migranes, I decided I wouldn't ask. Safer to stay away when a lion sleeps then to pull its tail. I placed the bandage on a table and cradled my injured hand against my chest.

Laumiņa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Olympe: I sat down and smiled again. "So your human talks to you?" I asked.

Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa on Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:19 am

- Merciful (Mercy) -

I didn't reply at first, just stared down at the floor instead.I didn't like being trapped in this room. I mean I know James wasn't going to be happy if I was given the run of the place but even if they let me go I would be happy. I can keep them a secret, besides, I don't even know where I am.

"She talks", I mumbled.

Seriously, man up!

Laumiņa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 am

Olympe: "Nice, Tani talks to me as well. Have you begun to be in sync yet?"

Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:52 am

- Merciful (Mercy) -

I smiled bitterly. Was that even possible? For humans and hosts to work together? It seemed like a far fetched idea to me.

"I'm pretty sure she would like to sink and drown me", I muttered.

That was true enough and as if to prove my point, Cassidy burst into laughter. Not her normal laugh but a manic evil laugh they put in movies. It was a discomforting thought to think that the voice in my head was laughing like an evil villain. Perhaps we were both driving each other insane, mentally. That would be funny. A crazy host.

Laumiņa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

Olympe: I stared at her for a minute. "So she's a fighter. Don't worry it is not that rare. About 4 out of 10 are like that, contrary to popular belief. Why were you hurting yourself earlier?"

Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:58 am

- Merciful (Mercy) -

"Try psychopathic", I retorted in response to the comment about Cassidy.

Why thank you

That wasn't meant as a compliment but I was in no mood for a debate. I glanced down at my hand to examine the cut. It didn't look too bad, for now. I suddenly found my eyelids drooping and I blinked quickly to keep myself steady.

Whoa Merciful. Don't pass out on me. I can't stand anymore snoring.

It wasn't the injury that was making me unsteady but I realised that I was still drowsy from whatever had been used against me in town. I tried my best to focus again before replying to Olympe's question.

"I didn't mean it, you're tools are sharper than ours", I said quietly.

Laumiņa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Olympe: I stood up startled when she began to stumble. "Is the anesthesia still affecting you?"

Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2