I Just Lost the Game...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutants- As in X-Men

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mutants- As in X-Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Mutants- As in X-Men

Post by Blyss Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Naomi: I laughed Sure it is big fella. How did you find out about your powers? And why don't you have a cover story, for goodness sakes, people do get suspicious ya know.

P.S. This will be my last Alexa post I will post the things she say in Naomi's because I really can't be bothered with the 2 main characters that I have to control thing.
Alexa: I stared at the 2 and sat down. This was going to be a long afternoon.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

https://all-for-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

Reading my mind was one thing, talking in it was another. I put my front paws on top of my snout and shook my head. Trying to clear it of the voice and the cold feeling it had sent me. It was like how the body reacts when nails a scraped down a chalkboard.
Too far I tried to make that sound cold but it's kind of hard since I don't often talk with my mind. Mock me all they like but getting stuck was a real problem I faced often. The other one, how I found out my powers, that was...complicated to say the least.
Why do I need a cover story? I graduated last year, got my own place and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only German Shepherd around here. I added. 
That was true, my house was pretty good at keeping me hidden when I get stuck or when I am practicing, the only problem, sometimes I practice outside. If I get stuck, well I lock myself out, like I did three months ago. Luckily Brit's parents are never home so now she has a new roommate. Surprise!
How did I find out about my powers? When I was trying to steal a tiger. Yeah that was one of the dumbest things I had ever done, other than locking myself out of my house.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am

I laughed aloud. "If you don't like it then so sorry." Alexa just stared at us, obviously confused
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Location : The Boat Shed- Los Angeles, or Westeros, or London (depends on my mood)

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:21 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I snorted and rolled my eyes. Feeling sorry for exploiting powers, pfft. Yeah right. Exploiting powers was the one thing I enjoyed about this.
My friends thought it would be a cool idea to steal a tiger from the zoo. I was the unlucky one who had to jump the fence and distract. I tried to talk it down and it responded. Nearly shat myself. Then somehow I shifted into a tiger. When my friends came back, they were all screaming like prepubescent schoolgirls. Quite funny. The looks on their faces the next day when I showed up at their doorstep unharmed and with the cops was priceless.

I grinned slightly and rolled onto my back. Yep that was one of the best moments I have ever had with these powers. That and turning into snake while Brit was dressed as Bellatrix for Halloween. Sooo much candy! We won best dressed by far. How many people have a snake that follows commands? And by that I mean a snake that doesn't maul your hand off?
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:14 pm

I laughed. "nice, but don't you take this all seriously?"
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:52 pm

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I just looked at Naomi with an unimpressed look on my face, well at least close to one. It's hard to be expressive as a dog.

Seriously? What's there to take seriously? We have no purpose. All we've achieved so far is make teenagers shat their pants. I know you blacked out the school. So you're not little miss innocent.

I cracked a small grin at that thought. The whole thing sounded like some blockbuster Hollywood flick. It did leave the question though, if this is what we can do, what else is out there? Was there a reason to all this or were we just some lucky kids?
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:58 am

I glared at him. "That... was an accident." I murmered. Alexa laughed behind me. "Hun nothing you do is ever an accident," she said before her eyes turned white and she froze.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

Wetting your bed and falling off a bike is an accident. Blowing out the power in a high school gym is just, well, something else. I thought.

Everything seemed to be going well out here. That was until Alexa did some freaky eye trick. I glanced over at her and my pelt prickled.

Should we run for cover? I asked Naomi.

- Brittany Perish (Brit) - 

It was nice out here, alone. No worries and I was able to think clearly, for once. I hadn't been paying much attention to where I was going and it turns out that I had walked straight to a lake. It looked pretty large for a body of water in this sort of area but nonetheless I felt somewhat glad to be near water. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course", I muttered under my breath.

I could control water, of course I would walk straight to the stuff. I crouched down at the edge of the water and pressed my hand to the surface of it. I slowly pulled my hand up and watched in awe as a tentacle of water began to rise under my hand. When I had lifted my arm as far as I could, I straightened my hand then tilted my fingers back, watching as the water continued to grow. I did the same thing with my other hand except I patted it against the water twice. The three tentacles swayed precariously and out of curiousity I began to move my hands around each other and to my surprise, I sat there watching as the water intertwined into a plait like formation.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 am

I shook my head. "She did this earlier, then she said something... that happened later." I turned to her as she gasped and slumped a little. "I saw Britt, water. Something bad is about to happen" she managed to say.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 pm

The water continued to rise, weaving in and out as it did so. As the tentacles moved, the sunlight reflected off it, causing rainbows to bounce in all directions. I stole a glance downwards at the lake bed and nearly gasped. The lake was nearly empty, the water was barely ankle deep. Curiously I walked out into the lake, the tentacles lead the way as they were in front of me as I moved. Was it silly to say that I had a connection with the water? That I could feel it in both my heart and my mind? I was now standing in the middle of the lake with the water tentacles reaching well above five times my size. Then I lost the rhythm. To have kept the tentacles moving, I had to move my hands rapidly and in time to keep the tentacles rising and intertwining. However I had lost that rhythm, like when a drummer accidently hits the pedal for the bass drum one too many times and throws the whole song off. For a moment the water just seemed to linger there, catching the sunlight, then it fell, and fast. I didn't expect it to come down so fast, one minute I was watching it, the next a huge wave was sending me flying backwards. I opened my mouth to scream but it never came. Instead I slammed backwards into a tree, knocking the wind out of me and causing black dots to dance across my vision. I tried to fight them and I quickly saw the lake, violently rocking and sending sprays of water everywhere. That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out. Meanwhile while I was unconscious, a tentacle of water shot out of the lake and wrapped itself around my ankle, dragged me back into the lake, and held me under.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:07 pm

I stared at her and then began to run in the direction that Britt had headed in.I swear I don't know the girl but she is only one of the 3 people who I know who is... like me. She shook her head and finally found the lake and stared. She was no where to be seen.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:47 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I sprinted alongside Naomi right up until we found the lake. It seemed fine from a distance, the lake was flat and the sun shone through the treetops. However I noticed that no animals were nearby. In fact it was dead silent. There were no mice running between bushes or birds singing, heck there weren't even any birds flying past. I shivered. There was something wrong here. Just like when the power went out in the gym. The ground beneath my paws was muddy and it took all my strength to not slip over. What the hell happened here? Where's Brit?
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 am

The next moment I found myself on my bum in the mud. I growled, now my clothes would be ruined. My mum would kill me. I shook myself. I was thinking about my clothes and Britt... well who knows. I felt something like it was slamming into my mind and looked at the water. "There is something in there" I said
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:03 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I had been sniffing around for something when I heard a thump. Startled I turned to see Naomi sitting on her rear in the mud. I had to turn my head away as I laughed. My laughter fell short when I noticed marks on the ground, as if something had been dragged. It led straight to the water. I raced over to it to investigate further. From my closer vantage point, not only could I see that the marks on the ground were deep, there was bark missing from a tree at the end of the marks. As if something had slammed into it and at quite some force. I felt like a detective as I tried to piece together what had happened. Considering that we had powers, it wasn't an easy thing to do. My head snapped up when I heard a voice. 

"There is something in there"

Well that made me feel better. I padded over to Naomi and then pass her to the lake. It was one thing to say there was something in the lake, it was another to get it out. Not to mention that if it wasn't Brittany, we could very well be screwed. I cautiously padded over to the edge of the lake with my head low and my tail upright. Nothing happened. Not until my paws touched the water at least. As soon as my paws came into contact with the water lake, a tentacle of water shot out of the water and whipped me across the face. My head snapped back and I shot backwards from the lake.

You know what? Your turn!
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:48 pm

I stared as the water slapped Kieran. "Ya know that would be funny if it wasn't so... freaky." I stood up and brushed my pants off. "Do you think that Britt is in there?"
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:25 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

After retreating to a safer distance from the lake, I sat down to try and calm my pulse. My heart was racing and my face stung. I was only lucky that the tentacle hadn't decided to drag me in. If it had, well, there was no way of knowing if I could shift in time before I drowned.

"Ya know that would be funny if it wasn't so... freaky."

I turned my head in Naomi's direction and looked at her coldly, my teeth bared. It was all well and good for her to want to laugh but I didn't exactly see her going over to the water. I glanced back at the lake which had become completely flat.

"Do you think that Brit is in there?"

Yep, and I sure as hell can't get her out.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 am

I nodded. "So do I.." I walked up to the lake and dipped my shoe in and the water rippled slightly. "Why isn't it bitch slapping me, like it did you?"
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:03 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I'm sorry, I'm an animal whisperer not a water whisperer! Maybe my face p*ss*d it off! Who am I kidding, everyone loves dogs.

I cautiously padded over to stand beside Naomi, this time however I was more vigilant. What the hell had I done to p*ss it off? I hadn't even taken a drink out of it! Upon nearing the edge of the lake, the tentacle rose up again and just like before, came straight for me. This time I leapt backwards and the tentacle splashed harmlessly on the ground. I looked at it in surprise.

What the heck was that?!?
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 am

" Maybe it doesn't like boys... or dogs." I smiled and waded further into the water. Alexa yelped slightly and I turned around " I have a not good feeling Naoms, I think she is in there but something doesn't want her to leave."
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:48 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

Hope you don't ruin those pants

I padded over and sat under a tree, watching over the entire operation intently. I couldn't help but think about what was going to happen if and when Naomi found Brit. She wasn't exactly feather-light and if the lake wasn't going to willingly give her up, things could get ugly fast. Now I could see why Brit didn't want to leave the school. No lakes to trap her. I also wondered how deep the centre of the lake was. By the looks of things it was one big lake.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:11 pm

I glared at Kieran and dived into the lake. I kept on swimming around for a while until I saw something and dived down. I grabbed Britts hand and began to pull her up. I just manage to make it to the surface when all hell broke loose.
((Have fun Mads, you can describe everything...))
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:30 am

((Screw you!))

I knew I was unconscious, that much was clear. So the fact that I was standing on the shoreline of a beach meant that I was dreaming. I recognised this beach. It was in Scotland, I remembered visiting this place when I was four. I let myself walk across the shoreline, the same direction that I walked in all those years ago. The beach had white sand and was shaped in a horseshoe, with the tips jutting out over the dark blue ocean. At the far right was a small cove and as I approached it, I could hear giggling and singing however the singer wasn't quite in tune and the voice was rather young. I crouched behind a couple of rocks and glanced at the voice. A small blonde haired girl was wading into the water. Even from where I hid I could make out was she was singing.

"...For a moment all of me
Is alive and at home in the sea
I'm swirling and twirling, so graceful and grand
Not stubbing my toes getting stuck in the sand..."

She splashed around happily then her singing stopped. I crept forward to see what was wrong and that's when I noticed three things. From where I stood I could see her legs had turned into a tail, the second was the look of horror on her face just moments before she started screaming that something scaly was lurking around her and thirdly, this little girl was me and this had actually happened. I backed away as the girl hurriedly swam back to the shore, the solid ground turning her tail back into legs, and raced out of the cove. I could remember screaming and running but it had never occurred to me that the scales had belonged to me. My attention was drawn back to the water when I noticed movement and for some reason I felt no surprise when I saw the tentacle rising towards me. As it neared me, the tip split into five smaller tentancles making the whole thing appear as a hand. I walked towards it and as I did I could hear a voice, calling my name. I gingerly reached out my hand and allowed the watery hand to press against it.

My eyes snapped open to the turmoil of the lake. It was furiously rising and crashing against the shoreline and a strong current was pulling everything towards the bottom. I wondered what had p*ssed the lake off when I noticed a shape in the water. I quickly swam towards it and saw it was Naomi. Apparently the b*tch could p*ss off more than just people. I looked around at the churning water and I couldn't surpress the rising panic. There was no way in hell I was going to be strong enough to kick my way back to shore, especially if I had to drag Naomi with me and I doubted that I could stop this mess.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Naomi: I coughed and choked up some water. "Shit." I looked at Britt. "Just so you know you owe me new clothes."
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:02 pm

"I never asked you to save me!" I managed between panting breaths.

I tried to find the connection I had had with the water before but I was being tossed around to much to find it. I couldn't stop the water, not from here. I dived down under the water as I tried desperately to make my tail grow. It was the only option I had left. The thing is though, I had no control over my tail in Scotland, so why would I have it now? I moved my arms in an upward motion to hold me down to the bottom, which wasn't hard because the current was happy to help. I glanced down but to my dismay, I was still human. I closed my eyes and concentrated. That only lasted for a second when I heard my name being called by that hissy voice again. Reflex caused my hand to move outwards as if to grab the tentacle hand I had seen in my dream. I snapped my eyes open and glanced down again. I grinned and swam headlong towards the surface, this time my tail made the task easier. I broke the surface and tossed strands of blonde hair from my eyes. In my distraction I failed to note the wave approaching from behind and it slammed into my back, right where I had collided with the tree. I gasped and dived under the waves.

"You know what, I like it better here", I grumbled.

I frowned.

"I can breathe AND talk underwater. Score!"
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:09 pm

I glared down at Britt. Well funnily enough, I CAN'T. With that I began to swim to shore. It was a little easier now that Britt *glare* was doing whatever it was that she happened to be doing.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:59 pm

I rolled my eyes at Naomi's complaining and swam beneath her, just inches from the bottom. My tail moved in a short rapid motion and I soon overtook her. When I neared the shore I forced my mermaid tail to turn back into legs and, when I reached the shore, I walked out of the lake, dripping wet but otherwise in one piece. Kieran was just standing there staring at me wide eyed. I turned around and watched the lake for a moment, ignoring the other two behind me. I could deal with questions later.  I was pretty shaken up about the fact that I had had these powers since I was a kid and I had never even knew, I turned into a mermaid when I was four! Every liitle girl's dream. How had I not noticed any of this growing up?
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:30 am

I made my way to shore and coughed some water out. "Well I am never saving anyone elses life like ever again."
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I glanced between each of the girls. Even though Naomi looked annoyed, at least everyone got out alive. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Brittany walk over and slump against a tree. If the water hadn't taken it out of her, I'm pretty sure slamming into a tree could. I glanced back over at Naomi and cocked my head.

Oh really? I'm pretty sure if Alexa or I got in trouble you would help us. Admit it, you're going soft. 
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Blyss Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 am

I glared at Kieran. " Don't push it mutt." I said as I walked over to Alexa.
Blyss
Blyss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laumiņa Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 am

- Kieran Carne (KC) -

I shook out my coat so it would fluff out more and wrinkled my muzzle to expose my teeth.

Don't push it mutt

I mimicked in my thoughts to my amusement. That would have worked so much better though if I could talk.

"I should be getting home"

I looked over at Brittany in time to see her slipping through the trees. Well this had been an eventful day. I looked between the three of them and felt torn. Go with my childhood friend, or stay here. Either way I took a step back. One things for sure, I no longer trusted lakes.
Laumiņa
Laumiņa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum